Who we are
Asel building Cleaning Services has been in business (Cleaning Services) since 2009.
Our website address is: https://www.aselcleaning.ae.
- ”All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”
- ”https://www.aselcleaning.ae/”will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties”
- ‘https://www.aselcleaning.ae/”takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However https://www.aselcleaning.ae/ (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online”
- https://www.aselcleaning.ae/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.”
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email, booking data and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact, identify you and process your transactions.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
All Media (Video and Images) uploaded by you are publicly accessible, and you should abide with the United Arab Emirates Laws of online Media usage.
Media uploaded by you does not in any way reflect Asel Building Cleaning Services vision/mission or any of its subsidiaries.
We may collect data such as but not limited to your name, email, telephone number and postal address for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to our customers
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The relevant plugins are: Optin Monster and Google Insights
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone except for providing you with service you requested. Your personal data will be used to process your booking and support your experience throughout this website. We may share your data with our payment gateway for the purpose of completing your payment transaction.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We are located at
International City, CBD 5,
Supreme Residency Building
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Telephone number :+971 4 447 09 83
How we protect your data
All our systems are encrypted with high level security and our staff our trained to deal with you data in a secure manner.